With Pancake Day just around the corner, it only makes sense that it’s this months recipe!
If you are looking for delicious crêpe-style pancakes with even more delicious toppings, then you’ve come to the right place.
Makes 6-8, Preparation time, 20 minutes
130g plain flour
40g unsalted butter (keep some aside for frying)
1. Put the eggs, flour & milk in a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Pour the mix into a bowl and add your cooled melted butter in and stir.
3. Using a smaller frying pan (crêpe type size), heat this and add a little butter and swirl pan to cover surface.
4. Then and 1 ladle of your pancake batter to the pan, and make sure to swirl your pan to cover the surface.
5. These only take a minute or so to cook so keep an eye on them! Then flip it and cook the other side for 30 seconds to a minute (or until cooked through).
6. Remove from the pan onto a layer of baking paper, & repeat these steps for the rest of the batter.
7. The fun part: top your pancakes with whatever your heart (& tastebuds!) desire.
Montgomery Cheddar & Honey Roast Ham
Wilted Leaf Spinach & Crumbled Feta
SUGAR & SPICE
Amalfi Lemon Juice & Caster Sugar
Caramelised Banana & Buffalo Ricotta
Melted Salted Butterscotch
Frozen Winter Berries & White Chocolate Sauce
Tonka Bean Ice Cream & Nutella